Microlistics believes that the single biggest issue experienced when implementing any supply chain technology is change management.
We have addressed this issue by forming a Change Management Toolkit, which contains methodologies, templates and guidelines for both our team and the customer.
Understanding the key areas of change management and the associated issues which may be encountered is critical to the success of most implementations.
Microlistics “Champion” System administrator training is provided to key users or trainers and includes additional hands-on sessions to provide the key users with stronger product knowledge and the confidence to train other staff members.
Training is conducted on site and the courses are customised to the user’s operational requirements.
Champion User level and System administrator training courses and training documentation is included as part of the implementation program.
End User Training
Microlistics “Champion” colleagues before Go Live.
Training is traditionally conducted on the warehouse floor in a test environment involving “real life” case scenarios and business processes.
Tailored RF User documentation that is customised to the business operational process gives the operator a reference point to use to guide them through every step of the process.
Key Areas of Change Management
- Analyse the needs of the business and ensure the benefits of the WMS are known before implementation.
- Ensuring that all levels of the business, from the RF operator to senior management are ready to implement and understand the benefits of the WMS.
- Identifying and working to ensure communication continues to occur in accordance with the Microlistics Warehouse Management System strategy.
- Delivering personalised training to individual staff members based on a needs analysis and new system requirements.
- Creating training documentation and implementation guides to help staff implement an effective change management strategy.
- Identifying key staff members to become “champions” and/or coaches in various aspects of the Microlistics Warehouse Management System in the longer term.
- Providing on the job coaching in Microlistics Warehouse Management System processes, techniques and tools to key staff.
This approach is the result of extensive analysis of previous implementations and is constantly reviewed and updated.
This methodology is used by the Microlistics WMS project team, Customer Management and Human Resources as a guide for implementing training and coaching.
Skills acquired from:
The strategy above is based on the skill acquisition metrics which indicate that the following is true:
on the Job Experience.
13 York Street South
Melbourne Victoria 3205, AUSTRALIA
Tel : +61 3 9326 7422
Fax: +61 3 9326 7588
Australia Help Desk / Support Tel: +61 3 9686 1747
Fifth Street Towers
100 South Fifth Street, Suite 1900 Minneapolis, MN 55402
Tel : 612 888 9650
Fax: 612 888 9660
USA Help Desk / Support
Tel: 800 340 2507 (Toll Free)
Microlistics Middle East
PO Box 120288
Tel: +971 55 105 8053
UAE Help Desk / Support Tel: 800 035 703 249
Tower 1 – 32E Jln.
Letjen S. Parman Kav. 21
Jakarta Barat 11470
Tel : +62 813 8999 2266
180/64 Moo 5 Tumbol Bang-la-mung
Sukhumvit Road, Bang-la-mung
Tel : +668 7833 1100