Microlistics believes that the single biggest issue experienced when implementing any supply chain technology is change management.
We have addressed this issue by forming a Change Management Toolkit, which contains methodologies, templates and guidelines for both our team and the customer.
Understanding the key areas of change management and the associated issues which may be encountered is critical to the success of most implementations.
Microlistics “Champion” System administrator training is provided to key users or trainers and includes additional hands-on sessions to provide the key users with stronger product knowledge and the confidence to train other staff members.
Training is conducted on site and the courses are customised to the user’s operational requirements.
Champion User level and System administrator training courses and training documentation is included as part of the implementation program.
End User Training
Microlistics “Champion” colleagues before Go Live.
Training is traditionally conducted on the warehouse floor in a test environment involving “real life” case scenarios and business processes.
Tailored RF User documentation that is customised to the business operational process gives the operator a reference point to use to guide them through every step of the process.
Key Areas of Change Management
- Analyse the needs of the business and ensure the benefits of the WMS are known before implementation.
- Ensuring that all levels of the business, from the RF operator to senior management are ready to implement and understand the benefits of the WMS.
- Identifying and working to ensure communication continues to occur in accordance with the Microlistics Warehouse Management System strategy.
- Delivering personalised training to individual staff members based on a needs analysis and new system requirements.
- Creating training documentation and implementation guides to help staff implement an effective change management strategy.
- Identifying key staff members to become “champions” and/or coaches in various aspects of the Microlistics Warehouse Management System in the longer term.
- Providing on the job coaching in Microlistics Warehouse Management System processes, techniques and tools to key staff.
This approach is the result of extensive analysis of previous implementations and is constantly reviewed and updated.
This methodology is used by the Microlistics WMS project team, Customer Management and Human Resources as a guide for implementing training and coaching.
Skills acquired from:
The strategy above is based on the skill acquisition metrics which indicate that the following is true:
on the Job Experience.
How can we help you
Australia & New Zealand
Level 7, 5 Queens Road
Melbourne, VIC 3004
Tel : +61 3 9326 7422
3, 72 O’Riordan Street
Alexandria NSW, 2015
Tel : +61 3 9326 7422
1051 East Woodfield Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Tel : +1 (847) 364-5600
67 Ubi Ave 1
#07-08 Starhub Green
Tel: +65 6817 4790
Units 5 & 6, Linford Forum
5 Rockingham Drive
Linford Wood MK14 6LY
Tel : +44 (0) 208 432 5313
Hagenauer Straße 55a
Tel : +49 (0) 61 144 85760
6718 WV Ede
Tel : +31 (0) 88 2020300
Comments are closed.